|Learning and Engagement Trainee|
|NELP YES Learning and Engagement Trainee
The North East Link Project (NELP) will deliver the missing link in Melbourne’s road network that will finally complete the Metropolitan Ring Road by connecting the M80 to the Eastern Freeway to improve outer north‐south links for road freight movement and improve travel time and reliability.
Business administration Traineeship is via the Victorian Governments Youth Employment Scheme (YES). Fantastic opportunity to get established in a Government department with potential career opportunities for the right candidate.
The trainee through training will be responsible for supporting the daily operations of the office including reception, centre facilities, customer service and general administration. This role requires a self-motivated person who is organised and able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people and organisations in a welcoming and supportive manner. This position is a 12-month traineeship.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES;
• Support the Wellbeing Advisor with the development, delivery and promotion of a wellbeing calendar of events
• Provide administrative support to the Diversity working group
• Manage participant enrolments and data entry for the NELP learning management system
• Manage learning request forms and assist with the logistics of booking and facilitating these requests
• Support the Learning & Engagement manager by coordinating team meetings, calendars, events, administrative tasks
• Assist with administration of efforts NELP’s Employment programs
• Assist with relevant reporting required by relevant advisors within the team.
• Maintenance of COE documents, databases and registers
• Coordinating internal and external meetings
• Taking meeting minutes and communicating action items to team members
• Performing a range of administrative tasks accurately and in a timely manner including answering routine queries, taking messages, following up on action items, preparing and sending standard written communications
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA;
• This is a traineeship position where learning will be done on the job
• A willingness to commit to on-and-off the job training in accordance with their training contract
• Good computer skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office Software
• Displays appropriate organizational, prioritizing and time management skills
• Self-motivation, with the ability to interact with and contribute to a team
• Displays appropriate interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrates customer service skills
• Positive attitude, willingness to learn
• Police check will be conducted with successful candidate
• This is a YES traineeship you must be aged between 15-24
• Must be Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident
• No previous Certificate 3 qualification (unless part of VCAL and will need to provide evidence)
• Full time 38hrs per week
• Available for shifts between 9am – 5pm from Monday to Friday
• You will be employed by BSL Given the Chance
NATIONAL TRAINEE WAGE;
$18.31 per hour
Based in the city at Exhibition Street also remote from home
Would you like to apply to this job?