|Trainee Administrator / Receptionist
Provide administration support to the office and wider site team to ensure the smooth running of our construction site operations.
- Direct contractors and visitors on arrival at site
- Arrange catering, accommodation and transport as required
- Assist in accounts processing as required during month end or providing coverage for Accounts team members on leave
- Raise purchase order requisitions as required, follow up orders, arrange for delivery of goods
- Provide assistance with on-boarding of new employees as required
- Provide administrative support to the project working groups including the preparation of routine correspondence and sourcing of information as required
- Effectively maintain all HSE & PPE registers
- Maintain PDP profiles and following up with subcontractors to maintain induction records
- Scanning onsite of induction records, red tools, VOC’s & uploading details to PDP AU
- Scanning and filing of prestart documentation
- Updating service records, risk assessments, site induction records etc.
- Printing QR codes as required
- Accumulating data and providing support for reporting of HSE requirements.
- Assist the safety team with preparation weekly incident reports
- Admin tasks including preparation of site establishment documentation, laminating and display/toolbox preps
- Assist the Admin Manager with any ad-hoc admin tasks as required.
- Assist the safety and training teams with the RIW process for subcontractors
|Traits, Qualifications & Experience:|
- Friendly and approachable
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound computer and data entry skills
- Well organised with strong attention to detail