Provide assistance to customers on a needs basis ensuring that every activity is delivered with an emphasis to create customer advocacy.
Provide assistance to customers on a needs basis, to provide quality customer service and maximise sales. Provide quality and cost-effective service to Telstra customers. Ensure in-store presentation is line with retail shop standards - This is a casual role; 10-36 hours per week
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES/SUCCESS PROFILE:
- I am accountable for providing quality customer service that delivers a unique, personalised experience for every customer.
- I am accountable for achieving my performance targets.
- I will look after inbound customer sales and service contacts, exploring and closing all opportunities.
- I will identify customers’ needs through listening to our customers’ stories and tailoring a solution for them appropriate to their needs.
- I’m responsible for activating customer orders through accurate entry of customer information into core Telstra systems.
- I am responsible for ensuring my contribution is aligned to the teams’ objectives and success.
- I’m responsible for my customers’ entire experience – From when I first connect with a customer I’ll own their journey and work in partnership with the specialist teams in store when appropriate. I take responsibility for committing to any of our customer initiatives.
CUSTOMER SALES AND SERVICE:
- Provide assistance to customers on a needs basis ensuring that every activity is delivered with an emphasis to create customer advocacy
- Tailor language appropriately; avoid the use of jargon.
- Walk in the customer shoes and truly understand their needs.
UNDERSTANDS CUSTOMER NEEDS
- Questions and listens to individual customers. Researches need to align services and meet / anticipate requirements.
- Consistently seeks updates from varied sources of information (e.g. Net Promoter Score, contact centre feedback, verbatim customer feedback).
- My leader trusts and empowers me to make the right decisions for our customers.
- Stay calm in a crisis and help others to do the same.
- Logically work through problems and keep customer informed along the way.
- Know when to ask for help and I know how to escalate upwards rather than outwards.
IDENTIFIED SERVICE ISSUES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Recognizes when the actions (self or team) could have a positive or negative effect on the way customers talk about Telstra. Analyses internal practices to identify opportunities for improved service.
TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACTION
- Acts upon gathered information in a timely manner to promote and drive improved customer service.
SELF LEARNING AND TEAMWORK AND PERSONAL LEADERSHIP
- Continually learn and develop and set goals with my leader.
- Collaborative team player
- Easy to approach and love to help others out
- Fun, enthusiastic and friendly
- Adaptable and focus on what we can do – not what we can’t
MAINTAINS FOCUS UPON THE CUSTOMER
- Ensures self and / or team remain focused upon customers and do not become distracted when faced with workload or target pressures.
HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT LEADERSHIP
- You visibly and proactively demonstrate commitment to the health and safety of employees, contractors, suppliers, the community by eliminating or, if not reasonably practicable, minimising health, safety and environmental risks.
- You take accountability for the health, safety and environmental performance within your area of accountability and role model the safe and responsible behaviours expected of our employees, contractors and suppliers.