As a Customer Service Consultant, you will be responsible for responding to inbound health insurance enquiries and providing exceptional customer service to our existing members across Australia.
Service & Delivery Focus
Delivers efficient and high quality service and solutions
Commits to high performance and getting things done.
Ability to take ownership and responsibility of own results to key metrics
Communicating & influencing
Communicates constructively to share information, explore possibilities, and achieve outcomes
Business & Commercial Acumen:
Maintains business and commercial knowledge and uses it to benefit the business and maximise performance.
Works collaboratively with others and actively contributes to the achievement of common goals.
Analysis & problem solving:
Takes a well thought out and analytical approach to work and offers sustainable solutions to complex problems
Self-awareness & development:
Is open to feedback from others
Asks questions to improve knowledge and understanding
Displays confidence and competence when interacting with other
Key Selection Criteria:
• Ability in a similar role in a Contact Centre environment in a large organisation
• Experience in the delivery of service and sales targets in a highly competitive environment
• Knowledge of the health, finance, or insurance industry within Australia is desirable but not essential
• Willing to challenge yourself in a fast paced, target driven environment
• Knowledge of MS Office and ability and willingness to learn new process and systems
• Indigenous and disability candidates strongly encouraged to apply
If you'd like to start your career through BSL's Given The Chance Program, APPLY NOW BELOW!